LiteBlue Login: To login to LiteBlue Account doesn’t require any uncommon enrollment. What you require is your Employee ID and the USPS Password.
For Successful LiteBlue Login requirements:
USPS Employee ID: You may definitely know your worker (or) Employee ID. It is given to the workers after their contract with the association is finished. On the off chance that you can’t recollect your ID, simply take a gander at the paystub and you will discover it on the best.
USPS Password: The USPS Password is given to you somewhat later. Truth be told, it is the SSP login secret key that you require. We will discuss SSP long somewhat later in this article. On the off chance that you don’t have the password LiteBlue USPS Login.
How to create Liteblue USPS New Password:
Using Two Option anyone can change Passwords. They are shown below:
OPTION ONE: First, go to the ssp.usps.gov and click on the “Forgot Password?” option. Then follow the prompts on the returned screen to create your new password. If you provide an email address, a verification link will be sent to that email address. You must click on that verification link, within 72 hours, to complete the setup of your new password this the first way to change the password.
OPTION TWO: From April 2014, letters were mailed to each employee’s address of record with a temporary password to use on the SSP website(https://ssp.usps.gov/ssp-web/welcome.xhtml). You must change the temporary password provided in the letter to a permanent password.
Following the below instructions to set up your profile and change your temporary password:
- To log onto the SSP site, type ssp.usps.gov in the Search engine (Example. Google, Bing, Internet Explorer, etc). Or from any page on LiteBlue, type “SSP” in the address bar.
- Click on the “Enter SSP” button. The SSP login screen will display.
- Then enter your Employee Identification Number (EIN).
- Enter your temporary password, which you can find printed in the top right-hand corner of your letter.
- Then click on the “Sign In” button. The Self-Service Profile Setup screen will display.
- Change your temporary password by typing it in the “New Password” box, then again in the “Confirm Password” box. There will be general information and the password rules displayed.
- Must contain at least one character from three of the four following types of characters.
- Alphabet letters A-Z (uppercase), Alphabet letters a-z (lowercase), Numbers (0-9), Special characters [email protected]$%^*_+~ (no other special characters are accepted).
- Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Select two “Security Challenge Questions” and enter your answer to each question. These will allow you to regain access if you forget your new password.
- Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Enter your email address and confirm it. (This is OPTIONAL. If you choose not to enter an Email address check the “Skip Email and update later” box).
- Click the “Next” button to continue. Click on the “Submit” button. (Check for any error messages and make corrections if needed.).
- The Initial Profile Setup pop-up window will appear. If applicable, it’ll remind you to confirm your email through the link sent to the address that you entered in your profile.
- Click the “OK” button. Then the SSP main page will display.
- From this page, you can see your Profile Summary, manage your password, challenge questions, email address, or log out by clicking on the appropriate tab or button. You can also manage your 4-digit USPS personal identification number (PIN) for access to USPS telephone Interactive Voice Response IVR Self-Service applications.
This is another inquiry I might want to respond in due order regarding you. As I as of now let you know, you don’t have to enroll for a record at LiteBlue gateway. You essentially require the worker ID, which you should as of now have, and you can make the password at the LiteBlue login entrance.